WOMEN'S RINGS SIZE GUIDE
Eastern Vogue brand sizes are designed to fit to the following body measurements: Some brands may vary from these measurements but you can still use them as a guide.
|SIZE||INSIDE CIRCUMFERENCE||CLOSEST EQUIVALENT RING SIZE||CLOSEST EQUIVALENT RING SIZE|
|Small pinky ring 13mm||41MM||C 1/2||41|
|Medium pinky ring 14mm||44MM||F||44|
|Large pinky ring 15mm||47MM||H 1/2||47|
|Small ring 16mm||50MM||L||50|
|Medium ring 17mm||53MM||M 1/2||53|
|Large ring 18mm||56MM||P||57|
|Small curve ring 19mm||59MM||R 1/2||60|
|Medium curve ring 20mm||63MM||U||63|
|Large curve ring 21mm||66MM||X||66|
|Extra large curve ring 22mm||69MM||Z||60|
HOW TO MEASURE
Women's ring size guide - how to choose the right size ring.
To find out your Eastern Vogue ring size please make sure you follow the below instructions:
1. Wrap a thin strip of paper (approximately 1cm wide by 8cm long) around the part of your finger you want to measure, make sure its tight.
2. Use a pen to mark where the end of the paper meets the rest of the paper wrapped around your finger. This bit might be easier if you get someone to help you.
3. Using a ruler, measure the length of the strip of paper from the starting point to the pen mark in millimetres, this will give you the circumference of your finger.
4. Then check the measurement against the chart below to find your closest ring size, if your exact size is not showing go down to closest one.
5. REMEMBER WHICH FINGER YOU MEASURED.